4D – Assignment 4

V-for-Vendetta

Synopsis: 

An arts student pays a huge price for not paying the sleep debt for rebelling the masked figure that lurked around the ADM campus after dark.

Movie Title: Greetings ADM

Genre: Mystery / Thriller

Mystery Man ‘V’: Darren Ho Jian Hunt

Main lead Actress: Chio Jo Inng

Credits: Foo Heng Tong as Friend 1

Fiona Lim as Friend 2

Tan Siew Hua as Friend 3

Managing Director/Pre-Production: Chio Jo Inng

Director/Storyboard Artist: Lim Ziyu

Director Of Photography/Production Designer: Valerie Lay

Post Production/ Vfx Artist/Editor/Music: Darren Ho Jian Hunt

Watch The Trailer Here:

CLICK ON THE VIMEO BUTTON TO WATCH IT IN HD!!! =)

Watch The Behind The Scene:

The fun and laughter we had during our several days of filming =)

Reflections:

“From the multiple meetings up till the execution of the shots, each member had a huge role to play in creating this film. Planning is important, and so is the execution. We had to work with great sensitivity towards details so that we could get the perfect shot, and had to react quickly and re-plan when shots didn’t turn out the way we wanted them to.
This project has been a challenge for all of us in many ways, and I’m glad we made it through as one cohesive team.”
YAY!
Chio Jo Inng
“I was really thrilled when I knew we’ll get to work together as a team and work on a project so relatable to all of us. Confirming the plot for trailer, planning the shots, having a vision for the end product and many many factors helped push our group’s potential and made us realize the importance of each other’s role in this assignment. It has not been an easy feat from pre production, execution, to post production, but I really felt that I learnt so much and I truly enjoyed myself in this process!”
xx
Lim Ziyu
“It was no doubt a challenge to execute thought process into filming. Storyboarding and proper planning helped in this issue. All in all, this project perked my interest in cinematography and I look forward to making more films during the holidays.”
Baby ‘V’
Valerie Lay
“The process of film making is a tough but yet fulfilling job at the same time. Film making taught us all about looking at things in a different perspective and how eventually we can sit down and work things out together as a team. Am really proud to be part of you guys.Remember,Remember, teamwork makes the dreamwork”
Mystery Man ‘V’
Darren Ho Jian Hunt