Chosen (4 PROCESS [2/4])

Chosen (4 PROCESS [2/4])

MY NAME IS MEL… AND I’M A SPACE PLANNER

————————————————————-

Define Space Planning

Space planning is an integral part of the interior design process. In space planning, the design professional blocks out interior spatial areas, defines circulation patterns, and develops plans and layouts for furniture and equipment placement. Space planning services consider numerous design parameters.

——————————————————————

Space defines me perfectly well. [Minimalistic] -Sometimes I can be quite sensitive to space. I might be crazy when it comes to art, but i feel congested and uncomfortable if the place is too messy (I find it hard to come out with inspiration and it makes me LAZY to start on my work).

[Designing a space for a consumer can be my future job occupation]

FullSizeRender 4

Space Planning Design ProcessesFullSizeRender

FullSizeRender 3 Heres a close up view of my vectored Interior space my letter [M]

(Giving it a clean and professional look, I decided to keep the overall layout white with just the [M] as the main focus )

Screen Shot 2016-02-20 at 11.35.30 PM

———————————

making my layout more interactive, I gave it an elevation. Learning space planning interior during my poly years, i applied the content into this layout.

FullSizeRender 2

Outcome:

FullSizeRender

First try:

The elevated wall seems too high. Taking Professor Mimi’s advice, I lowered my wall to 1.5cm instead so that it will not overpower the final overall.

—————————————————————

Final Layout

FullSizeRender 2

FullSizeRender 3

FullSizeRender 4

Final Layout

—————————————————————

Chosen (4 PROCESS [3/4]) continues on the next post…