After the critique session on my first design, I adjusted the following:
- Decrease in point size of text
- Change my arts and health full panel photo to just the logo and text itself
- Change the background colour on the inside page of the brochure
- Rearrange and add more elements to fill in some empty spaces and to ‘frame’ the text and photos
Seeing my peers doing die cuts, I wanted to explore on it too and hence made a die cut variation for this design
However, I realise that I did not consider my folding properly and the effect did not turn out well when I test printed:
Hence I decided to go with the design without die cut.