- The state or fact of existing, occurring, or being present
– Synonyms: existing, being there
– Antonyms: Absence
- the ability to project a sense of ease, poise, or self-assurance, especially the quality or manner of a person’s bearing before an audience
- A person or thing that exists or is present in a place but is not seen
from Latin praesentia ‘being at hand’
- Blob tracking on a stretch of wall. Projection will only appear when people walk by. element of shock and surprise!
- When people walk by it will detect their body and the pitch of sound will change
- When they stop moving and stay still in one position, it will create flashing visual.
By: Clara, Sailin, Sin Yee, Yi Xian