Here are some of my paintings I did before I embarked on the creation of my project.
With our designs, we made some tote bags. First we printed the designs out on transparencies. Then we transferred it over to the screen. It was a really fun process in the dark room.
and ta da here’s the final bag
(sorry for the poor quality and dark photos)
Refer to my mark making post here for all my works made with the tools above.
*my marks can be seen in the physical journal and also my previous 2D post of my mono prints.
For the past few weeks, in our 3D class, we have been experimenting with foam models. It is also in exploration of the following three aspects: dominant, sub-dominant and sub-ordinate.
The following are my sketch models, 2D sketch analysis and some personal reviews.