Final Layout with Video!
Final Lay out after painting it black
Reflection / Challenges
It was working properly when I tested it before presentation, It somehow didn’t work the way I wanted. I was pretty disappointed about it but it did work based in the video. Somehow,I felt that the speed of the motions can be much slower down. That’s one of the biggest challenges that I faced. If I was given a second chance to rebuild the whole structure, I believed I can improve on and do it better with a different kind of layout. Instead of doing it this way, (Above) I could have done or build it in a way that the mechanisms is against the wall.
For this project, I learnt of gathering materials and trying to do things in my minimum budget which is $10. Actually I found most of my items inside the recycle bin in our 3D foundation room. It may look like a big mess of rubbish in it but if you search carefully inside the bin you may find what you wanted.