Story Beats for Project 3
A new-born turtle with an abnormally large shell has to leave the nest and enter the water as soon as possible before it’s too late.
- A turtle born with a large shell struggles to leave its nest to the water.
- Turtle struggles across the sand as the sun gets hotter.
- Turtle spots two children running towards it and hides.
- Turtle is almost to the water.
- A giant wave smashes onto the turtle.
- Turtle is washed back ashore back to its nest, something huge approaches it.
- Turtle is spotted by the two children from before.
- The children helps the turtle back into the water.