When I heard about movie quotes, the first few movies I thought of was One Day and The Hunger Games. Why those movies? Because I have read their book then watched their movies, and they become my all time favourite movies.
Above is a popular quote from the movie, One Day. Below are the list of quotes from this movie:
- “This is where it all begins. Everything starts here, today.”
- “Just kidding’ was exactly what people wrote when they meant every word.”
- “You can live your whole life not realizing that what you’re looking for is right in front of you.”
- “Whatever happens tomorrow, we had today; and I’ll always remember it”
- “So – whatever happened to you?’ ‘Life. Life happened.”
- “People change, no use getting sentimental about it. Move on, find someone else.”
- “Envy was just the tax you paid on success.”
- “She shouldn’t speak her thoughts; nothing good ever came of speaking your thoughts.”
- “No, friends were like clothes: fine while they lasted but eventually they wore thin or you grew out of them.”
- “At some point you’ll have to get serious about life.”
“May the odds be ever in your favour” was a popular quote from The Hunger Games. That quotes was used throughout all the 3 series of The Hunger Games. Here are some other quotes in The Hunger Games:
- Happy Hunger Games! And may the odds be ever in your favor.
- Destroying things is much easier than making them.
- I don’t want to lose the boy with the bread.
- Katniss, the girl who was on fire!
- I volunteer in this tribute / “I volunteer!” I gasp. “I volunteer as tribute!”
- Here’s some advice. Stay alive.
- “Hope is the only thing stronger than fear.”
- “Her name’s Prim. She’s just twelve. And I love her more than anything.”
- “Okay, listen to me, you’re stronger than they are. You are. They just want a good show, that’s all they want. You know how to hunt. Show them how good you are.”
Other than those 2 movies, I went to research on my favourite Disney movies which is Tangled & Frozen.
Some quotes from Tangled:
- Mother Gothel: The world is dark, and selfish, and cruel. If it finds even the slightest ray of sunshine, it destroys it!
- Mother Gothel: Look in that mirror. I see a strong, confident, beautiful young lady. [Rapunzel smiles] Oh look, you’re here too.
- Flynn Rider: [To Rapunzel] Here’s your pan, here’s your frog.
- “This is just part of growing up. A little adventure, a little rebellion.” – Tangled
- Rapunzel: We’re alive! Flynn Rider: Her hair glows
- Rapunzel: Something brought you here. Fate. Destiny.. Flynn Rider: A horse.
- “I have magic hair that glows when I sing” – Rapunzel
- “Did I ever tell you I’ve got a thing for Brunettes?” – Flynn Rider
The quote above is one of my favourite quotes from Frozen, and here are some other quotes too:
- Do you want to build a snowman?
- And what is that amazing smell? CHOCOLATE
- Only the act of true love will thaw a frozen heart.
- Conceal, don’t feel.
- I don’t have a skull, or bones. – Olaf
Other than the 4 movies I mentioned above, I also did research on other movie quotes.
- Never forget who you are – Lion King
- Ohana means family, family means nobody gets left behind. or forgetten – Lilo & Stitch
- We accept the love we think we deserve – The Perks of being a Wallflower.
- I never look back, darling. It distracts from the now – Edna Mode, The incredible
- Happiness can be found even in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light. – Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban (2004)
- A queen is never late. Everyone else is simly early. – Princess Diaries (2001)
- Me, a princess? Shut up! – Princess Diaries (2001)
- It was so fluffy, I thought I was going to die! – Despicable me
- Sometimes fantasy is better than reality – A cinderella Story (2004)
After much thoughts, I decided to go for 1 movie for all the 4 quote which is The Hunger Games. Why The Hunger Games? Because that movie has 3 parts to it, and I have all of them and read all the book. So basically, I’m just an avid fan of Hunger Games.