- Open-end can have the two sides separated (eg, jackets)
- Closed-end still attached at the bottom (eg, jeans)
- Two-way open zippers can be opened from the bottom and top, and can also be separated. The function of both open and closed zippers
- ‘O’ type zippers split in the middle
- ‘X’ type zippers split at the ends
- ‘R’ type zippers have functions of ‘O’ and ‘X’ just that it cant be separated
Normally placed at the top part of the bag where you want it to close.
Normally place on a flap, with one on each side.
Hook and Loop
Twist & Lock
Usage of twist and lock
Side Release Buckle
Usage of side release buckles
Hook & Eye