- Front Back tracking
- Had to lift my whole hand to change the angle of the servo
- Couldn’t have my wrist in place and just adjust my hand
- After inserting both motors to track both front-and-back and also 360 (in which this case still 180 because using servo), the motors are going CRAZZYYY until I use just 1 finger. Likely because its taking coordinates of all 5 fingers. But, still an issue was even though just 1 finger was stuck out, the leap motion is still trying to its best to get readings of all fingers.
- Kinda works
- Looks very rigid and tried using a board and a bead to simulate the game for now,
realised UX might be abit confusing. because the bead starts off being still on the board so no point in moving your hand if the goal of the game is to balance the ball on the plane for as long as possible
- DC motor might not be the most practical because cant control angle of rotation, only controls the count of rotation- in which needs sensors to send feedback also
- Build a more stable structure, have the motors screwed on!
- Adjust the code such that if the movement is too small, the values wont be sent over to arduino- to clean up the jerky-ness
- Webcam to detect where the ball is , to start and stop timer