(Collaboration between Fizah and Tanya)
In the Subconscious is a mini flashmob, consisting of five performers, orchestrating a symphony of trivial questions through text to voice translation on their phones or laptops.
- Walk into ADM lounge and spread out.
- Once seated, first participant can begin the flashmob by playing the first audio.
- During Wave 1, participants are to wait 3 seconds after the previous audio to play their audio.
- During Wave 2, the waiting time drops to 1 second.
- During Wave 3, participants can play their audios at random sequence and timing.
- Wait for the cue from the first participant to get up and leave the performance area.
Inspired by the recent ads from Apple: “Some things shouldn’t be shared. That’s why iPhone is designed to help give you control over your information and protect your privacy.” – Apple
In The Subconscious focuses on vocalising the collective subconscious minds of people; creating a space where these subconscious thoughts seemingly become public, easily accessible to everyone.